Links Park was opened in 1887. The club was eventually able to raise £150 in 1920 to buy a stand. A roof was built over the Wellington Street end of the ground in the 1960s. Floodlights were installed in 1971 and first used in a match against Stranraer. The record attendance at the ground was 8,983, for a Scottish Cup quarter-final tie against Dundee in March 1973.
The nearest station is Western Road, Montrose which
is a 15 min walk to the stadium.
Take the A92 Coastal Road.
Take the A90 south until just past Laurencekirk, then follow the signs for the A937 to Marykirk and Montrose.
Once in Montrose the ground is well signposted. Situated in Mid-Links area.