Fraserburgh F.C. was formed in 1910 and have always played their home games at Bellslea Park. Prior to when the football club played their games at the ground, the site was a public park and hosted football games of other local clubs from around the town.
There is no railway station in the town.
Travelling to the ground:
Fraserburgh F.C. are a Scottish football team playing in the Highland league. The Highland league is made up of eightteen teams situated throughout the North-East and Highlands of Scotland.
Fraserburgh is in the North-East of Scotland, Forty One miles North of Aberdeen. Fraserburgh has the nick-name The "Broch", a "Broch" being a small settlement situated round a castle or prehistoric stone tower. The castle in Fraserburgh is now known as Kinnaird Head lighthouse. The lighthouse was replaced by a modern lighthouse and the old castle is now the home of the Fraserburgh lighthouse museum, which is known throughout Scotland as Scotland's light. At the museum there is also a Heritage Centre giving an insight into herring fishing in Scotland.
Fraserburgh F.C. Supporters Club's home is the Elizabethan Bar. The Elizabethan Bar is situated up near the town's secondary school.