The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers F.C. from 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League (1894/95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909.
Aberdeen to Dundee
Bus from city centre ? number 1a, 18, 19 and 21 from Meadowside
Number 20 from Littlewoods High Street.
Take the A90 from Aberdeen and follow sings
for Dundee. Turn right at the first roundabout then left at the next
into Old Glamis Road. Go straight through at the next roundabout then
the first left into Sandeman Street. Tannadice is on the right.
Accommodation is available in the East
Stand, the West Stand and the George Fox Stand. Please contact the
club directly for information on prices and helpers. Disabled toilets
are available in each of the areas allocated for disabled fans. Bookings
are necessary. For further details, call 01382 833166.