East End Park was first used in 1885, the same year as the club was formed. The original stadium was situated slightly to the west. In 1920, the Board of Directors purchased 3 acres of land from the North British Railway company for £3,500, and the present position of the ground was laid out.
Aberdeen to Dunfermline
5 minute walk from station to ground
If heading towards Glasgow from Aberdeen,
take the A985 to A994. If heading towards Edinburgh from Aberdeen,
take the M90 and exit at junction 3 to A907.